2019 It’s a Wrap
It’s hard to believe December 2019 is already upon us. HIS Sign has had remarkable growth and we could not have done it without you – our valued customers. We are dedicated to serving our customers with integrity and dedication. We increased our staff to better support service requests as we experienced a 29% increase in hours over last year.
Our HIS Sign family has grown with the addition of three new team members:
- LaDawn Dashiell – Scheduling Specialist
- Michelle Wenck – Scheduling Manager
- Joshua Chung – Staff Interpreter
In addition, we were thrilled to have Melanie Blue transition into a new role as Project Specialist.
We are so grateful to have our loyal staff at HIS Sign working hard each day to serve you. But as they say, ‘all work and no play make Jack a dull boy’. The team at HIS Sign works hard and plays hard. Here are a few highlights of our activities during 2019.
- HIS Sign – Girls Night Out (March 2019)
- HIS Sign – Guys Day Out (August 2019)
- CCBC Mock Interviews (August 2019)
- Interpreter Meet & Greet (August 2019)
- Flying Dog Deaf Day (October 2019)
- Interpreter Appreciation Event (November 2019)
- Team Meetings (Bi-monthly 2019)
The team at HIS Sign would like to thank you for your business and look forward to a continued partnership into the new year.
So, what can we look forward to in 2020? Check out our article What to Expect in 2020.